What can be requested through interlibrary loan?
- Books, journal articles, book chapters, media, dissertation/thesis and anything another library is willing to lend.
Materials not available through interlibrary loan
Checkout and Due Dates
- Materials check out at the circulation desk during library hours, unless you have requested campus delivery (via Fast Book) which is available to faculty, staff and students living in campus housing.
- Due dates will be on the strap around the book, please do not remove this strap
- Due dates are determined by the lending library and can be 2-10 weeks.
- Renewals are often available, please contact us at 574-520-4433 or email@example.com before the due date
- Interlibrary loans are subject to overdue fines, see fines
- Materials not returned within 3 weeks of due date will be recalled, see fines, and Interlibrary Loan privileges will be suspended until material is returned or bill for replacement has been paid.
IU South Bend Libraries resources and social media channels