Wide Format Printing
Create photographic quality professional posters for conferences, class projects, personal use and more!
The WERC’s wide format poster printer creates posters up to 44” wide on double weight matte paper, Epson’s premium luster photo paper, or on Synthetic Vinyl paper using 11 different colors of ink.
Submit your poster design as a .pdf attachment to email@example.com. The WERC is located in the Education and Arts Building on the second floor, Room 2010.
- We request a minimum of 3 business days to process your poster design.
- Payment: Cash or check (payable to Indiana University South Bend).
- IU South Bend departments can be billed using IU accounts.
- Mounting services for posters up to 30” x 40” on foam board are also available.
- Pick up your item(s) in the WERC.
- For more information feel free to contact Ryan Weber @ 574-520-5543; or WERC staff @ 574-520-4120.
For help on how to create something for wide format printing, click here.
Wide Format Printer Prices
Color - Doubleweight Matte paper (up to 44” wide)
$12 per linear foot
Black & White - Doubleweight Matte paper (up to 44” wide)
$6 per linear foot
Color - Epson Premium Luster Photo paper (up to 44” wide)
$20 per linear foot
Black & White - Epson Premium Luster Photo paper (up to 44” wide)
$10 per linear foot
Color or B&W - Synthetic Vinyl paper (up to 42” wide)
$24 per linear foot
Disclaimer: The University reserves the right to refuse any large format or standard format print jobs that they are asked to make. Please note that the WERC staff may need a minimum of 2 to 3 days (or longer) to finish any project they are working on for a patron. The WERC does not take responsibility for any spelling errors or design errors on print jobs that were to be printed if they were not designed by the WERC. Once a project has been accepted by a patron, the WERC may refuse to recreate or reprint the project if it is at the expense of the WERC.