The Library Instruction program is designed to support faculty by offering instruction to students to assist them in completing their research assignments and to gain the knowledge and skills in Information Literacy that will enable them to use information effectively throughout their lives. Library Instruction can take many forms, depending on the research assignment and class level. Your subject librarian will work with you to determine the best solution for your needs.
- Library orientation sessions
- Tutorials via Canvas or Zoom
- Course web pages
- Course-specific instruction, including for online or distance courses
- Embedded Librarians (in Canvas)
- One-credit Information Literacy courses: Q110 and Q510
- Tagged Information Literacy