Thank you for your interest in employment at the IU South Bend Libraries.
The Schurz Library and Wiekamp Educational Resource Commons offer students employment opportunities throughout the year. Working in the libraries is one of the best student jobs on campus (in our humble opinion).
To apply, download and complete the job application form and return to:
- Library Administrative Offices (3rd floor of the Schurz Library)
- Schurz Library Circulation Desk (1st floor of the Schurz Library)
- Electronic/scanned documents emailed to email@example.com.
You only need to complete one application to be considered for any library opening. We encourage you to update your application every semester to reflect changes in your class schedule.
- Most interviews occur one month prior to the start of class.
- Students who have work-study awards will receive greater priority.
- We will only contact you if you are selected for an interview.
- Applications are kept on file for one calendar year.
Faculty / Staff Positions:
Indiana University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.